Concert Fidelity i300B
The CF-i300B is an all-tube integrated amplifier featuring a pair of the 300B output tube driven by a pair of 6SJ7/6SJ7GT/5693. Rectification is handled by a 5AR4/GZ34. The directly heated triode amp outputs 9 watts/8ohm per channel. The circuit topology is extremely simple and signal paths are short.
The CF-i300B has four sets of single-ended inputs and one of them can be switched to balanced (XLR). Users can select the speaker output impedance between 4 ohm and 8 ohm. As a bonus, it has a solid-state headphone amp which can drive either a single-ended or balanced pair of headphones.
Does not include tubes.
- Inputs: INPUT 1-3 Line Level Inputs (RCA), INPUT 4 Line Level Input (RCA, XLR swithed)
- Input Impedance: 100kohm (RCA single-ended), 50Kohm (XLR balanced)
- Speaker Outputs: 0-4ohm-8ohm
- Headphone Outputs: SE(1/4" TRS) or BAL(XLR-4P)
- Tube Complement: 300B (2) for Output, 6SJ7/6SJ7GT/5693 (2) for Driver, 5AR4/GZ34 (1) for rectification
- Others: Remote volume control *Option
- Power Reqiremants: (100VAC / 50~60Hz), 110-120VAC / 60Hz, (220-230VAC / 50Hz), (240VAC / 50Hz)
- Dimensions: 450mm (W) X 140mm (H) X 310mm (D)
Net Weight: 20Kg
Price: $15,595.00 USD